Re: Midwest Cheesehead Teslathon

Original poster: Mark Broker <mbroker-at-thegeekgroup-dot-org>

That's a sweet Cheesehead, Dave :)

I'll be there, too.  Hopefully I'll be able to borrow my Clear TC for the
event (I'm building it to replace the one I left my alma mater's physics
dept).  I should be able to borrow GeekFusor for the event as well. 8^)

Cheers!

Mark Broker
Chief Engineer, The Geek Group