Re: IGBT SSTC finally possible?

Original poster: "Eastern Voltage Research Corporation" <dhmccauley-at-easternvoltageresearch-dot-com>

Yes, we have all done simulations so far on these types of coils.  Jimmy H
and his DRSSTC, Steve Ward with his ISSTC, Steve Conner with his DWSSTC, and
myself with my PSSTC.  I believe Steve Ward's website already has a link
set-up to download his PSPICE file.

Dan