Re: Vote for Tesla!

Original poster: Chris Roberts <quezacotl_14000000000000-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Yeah, I thought that also. The neighbors weren't there when I was trying to
take the picture, so I couldn't get them to turn it off. It's also one of
those lights that you would have to take it apart to unscrew the bulb, and
I wasn't going to do that, so oh well.
PS Thanks for the vote!

Original poster: Dan

I voted.

No offense intended but I think the picture would be
better without the house in the background. I think
the house takes away (is distracting) from the subject
in the foreground.

Otherwise it's awesome !

Dan--Ft. Lauderdale

-Chris

"The trouble is not that the world is full of fools, it's just that
lightning isn't distributed right." -Mark Twain