NST's and light bulbs

Original poster: "Hydrogen18" <hydrogen18-at-bellsouth-dot-net>

Glad to see its working for you now Rich.

Terry here is what he sent me off list if you want to post it -

Eric , I forget to say they are the "old" style with no fail safe. The ones
that work are 12kv-at-30ma , 15kv-at-30ma , the 15kv-at-60ma fires and pulls out to a
1" gap in air but not in the light bulb.

My other question was that I signed up for the Tesla list and I now get the
e-mail , that is how I found your e-mail, but t try to post an e-mail it is
returned.

I need to tell you I just retired and I want to build a coil  and HV stuff,
but I am new at all of this.  I have a lot of junk to work with and I am
just getting my feet wet.  I have a 13Kv-at-145ma trans (non NST) but I did not
want to start with it first. I also have a pulse cap 100Kv-at-.150uf, a big
Maxwell. Plus some tubes , 4-1000a's and some 304tl's and others.

Rich