From: David Rieben
To: Tesla list
Cc: DRIEBEN-at-midsouth.rr-dot-com
Sent: Tuesday, August 03, 2004 6:32 AM
Subject: New Maxwell on ebay

Hi all,

I was wondering if this would REALLY make a good Tesla coil cap,
as stated by the seller of this small-looking Maxwell capacitor.
The ebay list item # is:  3831417323. I noticed that it is not
used at all (completely brand new). Does anyone know the
the specs on the 35xxx series Maxwell caps as in rated PPS,
peak current, RMS current, ect?

Thanks,
David