Re: Measuring MMCs

Original poster: "Bart Anderson" <tesla111-at-sbcglobal-dot-net>

Hi Steve,

Interesting observation. As to your question, I have "not" noticed a
change. One of my MMC banks consist of 3 strings of 18 caps per string of
the (0.15uF CD942's). It calculates to .025uF and measures .025uF exactly.
Each cap includes a 10M ohm resistor (carbon) soldered across each cap.
http://www.classictesla-dot-com/photos/mmc/mmc.html

Seems something is different between your MMC and my own. Possibly cap type
or resistor type?

Take care,
Bart