Re: Measuring MMCs

Hi,

Note that the wonderful 27XT is fairly fragile and easy to blow up (guess
how I know this ;-)))  The 37 is "not" a good replacement IMHO...

Best time to buy old ones off E-bay and such is when they have not been
mentioned recently on the Tesla list :o)))

I need one (or five) these days tooo...  At least I got the full set of
Pearson monitors over the years ;-))

But the 27XT is worth big bucks if in fine working condition.  Smoke them
while you can...

Cheers,

         Terry