Re: Tesla Coil For Rocky Horror Picture Show

We have successfully addressed the issues you mentioned.  One reason our
particular coil design (patented) is so successfull is that it develops very
little interference to other solid state devices.

If you select us as a vendor we will work with your production staff to be
sure everything can work in conjunction.

You mentioned "giant Tesla coil", but unfortunately, giants are power hogs.
I would recommend our model M-150 Resonance Transformer (uses less power and
is more focused for less interference than a standard Tesla coil) for this
application.  It develops 8-9 foot long sparks with minimal input power 6-7
kVA.

D.C. Cox

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corporation