Re: SSTC battle continues!

Original poster: "Eastern Voltage Research Corporation" <dhmccauley-at-easternvoltageresearch-dot-com>

 > Here is an idea that really does work:
 >
 > http://www.fas-dot-org/man/dod-101/sys/ship/weaps/mk-15.htm
 >
 > 75 x 20mm rounds a second of tungsten...  It is the "game to
 > beat"...  Spent billions to get that mess to work...  The Tesla weapons
 > folks ain't got a prayer...

That is an awesome gun.  In fact, I have access to one right outside the
back door of my office where I sit at work.
Its fully functional too, although I don't believe they keep live rounds in
it.  We always joke (to guests), that we use it to
annilate speeders on the interstate that passes right behind the field
behind where I work.

Here is the building where I work.  (from the About Me page on my website)
http://www.easternvoltageresearch-dot-com/images/work02.jpg

SEE IF YOU CAN SPOT THE PHALANX SYSTEM!!!  HA!

Dan