Re: SSTC battle continues!

Gosh Dan!!

And I thought my "cubical villa" was so unsafe ;-))

We got Canada geese here pooping all over everything...  Maybe you guys
could blow away a few to "protect" us here in CO ;o)))  That would keep
"me" from developing a "Tesla weapon" to cook them geese in flight!!!....

Those darn gooses had better not "riot"!!!!!!!!!  Or, I will "stun"
them  ;o))))))))))  I was actually hit by a "bomb" by one of them &*$%&*$%*
geese last year....  >:-(((   But me Ford has taken out "big birds"
before...  Yuck!!!  The high pressure car wash does not clean big animal
matter all that well...  Sorry, but I do live in the "deep animal kingdom"
here....

I was so stunned to see a cable TV spot about a big time "hunter" with a
$50K truck rig and super trained dogs just to go hunting Canada
geese...  Like, I'll just grab one here bout the throat as it is doing the
hiss on me "at work" and beat it to death with my shoe and UPS the carcass...

Hahahahaaa!!

Cheers,

         Terry