TC electric chair

Original poster: "Gary Weaver" <gary350-at-earthlink-dot-net>

Speaking of the electric chair.  I think death by Tesla Coil would be a
good punishment to child sex offenders.  20" streamers to the face and body
from a 450 watt TC for the next 40 years would be about right.   Who cares
if it is humane.

Gary Weaver
gary350-at-earthlink-dot-net
Why Wait?  Move to EarthLink.