Minimum RSG voltage

Original poster: "Lau, Gary" <gary.lau-at-hp-dot-com>

In light of Marco's recent news that streamer length is a function of
bang size and not power throughput, I thought it might be fruitful to
try a 120 BPS sync RSG and a larger cap on my mini coil, in place of its
current static gap.  But that coil uses a 4kV NST.  Clearly the gap
clearance must be brought in as close as possible.  Has anyone else used
a rotary at such a low voltage?  With MOT's perhaps?

Gary Lau
MA, USA

PS - anyone else thinking about the mini coil contest these days?:
http://www.laushaus-dot-com/tesla/minicoilcontest/index.htm