RE: Cheesehead thon

Original poster: "Steven Ward" <srward16-at-hotmail-dot-com>

I will be there, and hopefully have something cool to show off (giant SSTC
with 10'+ sparks).  Though right now im still working out the details of a
new driver, so its looking like a 50/50 chance of me bringing that or not,
all depends on how the new circuit works out.  If not i always have my
smaller SSTC that does 4-5' sparks :).

I hope we get a better turn out this year than last year... and more
importantly, people need to bring things to demonstrate!!!  The more coils
the better in my opinion ;)

Steve Ward