Re: How many Tesla list members?

Original poster: "Troy Peterson" <troypeterson-at-shaw.ca>

Well.. I hate to perpetuate this off topic thread... but as Terry said,
posts are low ;) It is interesting to know how many people are on the list
and I was just thinking the same thing a while back, how many coilers are
there in the world? Three times the list subscribers seems fairly
reasonable to me, but consider how many of the list members are actually
active. We know that there are many more "lurkers" on this list than
posters - I myself rarely post, but usually read everything. But I wonder
how many of those subscribers are old email addresses that no longer get
checked? How many people subscribed and lost interest before going further?

Next, the point of coilers not subscribed to the list is also
interesting... The great thing about this list is the wealth of knowledge
it brings together into one place. Not every coiler in the world has
Internet access, but I suspect many more do than are on this list... Maybe
it would be a good idea to encourage people to join at teslathons and other
events. The wider the circle of influence of the TCML, the more effective
it can be... Bandwidth allowing of course.

Cheers,
Troy