To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, December 02, 2004 11:33 PM
Subject: Re: The 1500t secondary myth (long)

Hi,

"Verification" is the "key"....

Like, are there a "bunch of folks" that can "vouch" for the "exact" distance??

We do have to be careful the one person "fish length" stories, since they wildly abound ;-)))

One can view Wysock's equipment, and torture him for details... And he can answer them in full.... There just is "not any doubt" there...

We go by "exact" good faith "point to point"... All that "it really "twisted around" 200 miles"... stuff does not count... We need folks there with real tape measures....

I think the problem is that no one was there measuring distances....

We need to be convinced that it is "probably" darn true!!!

Cheers,

        Terry