Re: The 1500t secondary myth

Original poster: Fucian@xxxxxxx

In a message dated 12/4/2004 2:59:00 PM Eastern Standard Time, tesla@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
Dr, Res: May I share wiyh you a caution... There are a dedicated group of
list members that beleave that the geomitry of a coil (ie turns ratio) has
no effect on voltage. I realize that thaat beleaf has no validity in science
. but that is there beleaf and reason simply dosent work with them. The
output voltage of any coil system is dependent on turns ratio and Q of the
resonant circuit and amp turns input to the primary curcuit. BUT dont tell
any one that or you will get abuse from these strange members.
$Robert H

Well, i had a drsstc coil with about 500turns(7in tall, 4in diam) on it with a 4 turn primary making that
1:125 ratio...My coil would do 2 feet EASILY...How do you explain that?If it were so as you say, 220volts times125 would be 27,500volts...Thats assanine if this is what your implying?

Id be careful with your choice of words as you came off as quite insulting!
matt