[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Fun with Argon
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Fun with Argon
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 04 Dec 2004 16:55:38 -0700
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Old-return-path: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Resent-date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 16:54:50 -0700 (MST)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <3h1taB.A.UDC.K5ksBB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: "Devon Ferns" <dferns@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Would a carbon filter absorb Ozone and NOx?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, December 04, 2004 5:44 PM
Subject: Re: Fun with Argon
Original poster: Yurtle Turtle <yurtle_t@xxxxxxxxx>
Let's set the record straight. Again.
Ozone is NOT odorless and it is NOT harmless. How
harmful it will be depends on concentration and
exposure duration. But don't beleive me. I only build
Ozone generating facilities for disinfection. We use
it because it is far deadlier than gasseous chlorine.
--- Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Original poster: Gary Franklin
> Tesla invented a ozone production method that
> produced only ozone, which
> is not toxic. The glass electrodes of a violet wand,
> also a Tesla
> invention I understand, produces ozone without the
> nitric compounds.