Re: Ozone levels

Original poster: "Bob (R.A.) Jones" <a1accounting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Devon,

I purchased three small ozone generators. They consume only about one or two
watts of power.

 All stopped working in three to seven months.

When I opened them up all the exposed metals i.e. tinned copper, braze
steel, tin solder had corroded.  After cleaning I could see that corrosion
had consumed the leads of some components, soldered joints and copper tracks
adjacent to the joints.  The plastics appear to be discolored but not
weakened by the ozone.

Bob

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Saturday, December 04, 2004 6:04 AM Subject: Re: Ozone levels