RE: Terry filter alternates?

Original poster: "Lau, Gary" <gary.lau@xxxxxx>

Hi Gerry:

I was attempting to identify which cap size resulted in the greatest
bang size, so I was measuring actual bang voltages at the cap.  The
Watts were calculated bang watts, not wall watts.  I don't think my
measurements were accurately calibrated (probably +/- 10-20%), but the
important thing was to find the sweet spot for Cp.  I plan to repeat the
experiment with 120 as well as 140VAC in, and perhaps quantify the
impact of RC protection networks on bang watts, just gotta find that
round tuit.

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA