[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: NST insulator from Tesla list
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: NST insulator from Tesla list
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 11:44:59 -0700
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Old-return-path: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Resent-date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 11:44:23 -0700 (MST)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <9WjwsD.A.7gD.FA0uBB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: "Jerry Scafidel" <scafidel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sorry, I happened to be going over the list and I must have missed this
one. I did appreciate it and I sent a letter to you to that effect, along
with $5 to cover the postage, but I got it back, although I put the same
address as you had on the return. Thanks, again and I did appreciate
you're quickly sending me the insulator! If you'll give me your address I
will gladly refund your postage.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, November 01, 2004 6:33 AM
Subject: Re: NST insulator from Tesla list
Original poster: "teri mckenney" <mck@xxxxxxx>
I dug it up and sent it off ASAP.Paid for the postage.The least you could
do was let me know you recieved the package.
P.S. A simple "thank you" would have been nice! Sorry, but this is typical
for "newbies" on this list.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, October 18, 2004 10:35 AM
Subject: NST insulator from Tesla list
> Hey, thanks for offering the insulator. I sure would appreciate it.
Please send it to me and I will certainly reimburse you for the shipping. I
realize that this is major surgery, but I like things to look right (I would
powder coat the transformer, if the heat wouldn't melt the tar).
> Thanks, again!
> JERRY L. SCAFIDEL
> 507 GERALD DRIVE
> LAFAYETTE, LA 70503