Re: The 1500t secondary myth

Original poster: FutureT@xxxxxxx

In a message dated 12/14/04 10:56:02 AM Eastern Standard Time, tesla@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

Original poster: "Mark Broker" <mbroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I dug up this post in the archives.  I know there is more information in
the archives if one goes searching.
http://www.pupman.com/listarchives/2003/January/msg00844.html

As I said when I suggested his TC a week or two ago as an exception to this
Zo sweet spot, Marc used a lot of atypical design parameters with this TC
that may have lead to the extraordinary performance he claimed.

Cheers!

Mark Broker

Mark,

I tried a coil one time that had about 2500 turns or so, but
it was inefficient.  I didn't spend much time working on it though.
Maybe someone will do further experiments at some point.

Cheers,
John