RE: Hurricanes are not all bad

Original poster: "Black Moon" <black_moons@xxxxxxxxxxx>

lol! cool story, I actualy spoted a repairman and got my NST from the repair guy, tho I could barly understand him, $25 for a 15kv 30ma nst wasent bad :)

From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Hurricanes are not all bad
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 20:00:40 -0700

Original poster: "Bob (R.A.) Jones" <a1accounting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi all,

For months now I have visited the dumpsters of two local sign companies but
the cupboard was always bare.

However here in cental Florida one of the things that the hurricanes damaged
was neon signs.   Even now they are still fixing them so I have been on the
look out for the repair crews.  To day I spotted a crew fixing one near my
office. The crew were not helpful, more than my jobs worth types, but the
boss was there to take pics and he was only too pleased to help on the
condition he gets to see a working coil. He seemed very intrigued by a Tesla
coil. I suppose the average person has never seen one or heard the name.
am now the owner of 5 12kv 30mA NSTs. OK wimpy compared to my MOT farm but
more suitable for my confined test area and no hassle with ballasting.

Bob