[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Aluminum tape problems?
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Aluminum tape problems?
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 15:09:14 -0700
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Old-return-path: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Resent-date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 15:10:37 -0700 (MST)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <HhRlPD.A.tZ.Sl1wBB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: Chip Atkinson <chip@xxxxxxxxxx>
Actually though you could use little pieces of the Cu tape to electrically
join the pieces of Al tape. If you wanted a nice cosmetic look, you could
then put Al tape over the Cu.
On Thu, 16 Dec 2004, Tesla list wrote:
> Original poster: "Harold Weiss" <hweiss@xxxxxxxxxx>
> Ouch! That's expensive. I got lucky at EAA with a 2", 3", and 4" roll for
> David E Weiss
> > Original poster: Terry Fritz <teslalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> > I was thinking the thin 1/4 inch stuff could just help connect the
> > aluminum strips...
> > The 1 inch wide by 50 foot stuff goes for $42/roll...
> > Cheers,
> > Terry