RE: Terry's DRSSTC - Frequency/Pulse Width Controller

Hi,

Just to update, there was a serious error on the Pulse Controller schematic. I had the RESET(NOT) line of the micro-controller connected to the +9V battery instead of the regulated +5VDC. That would burn up the $80 wonder! So, the schematic has a redline now ;-)

http://drsstc.com/Design/PulseContoller.gif

A laid out the PC board today and it looks like this:

http://drsstc.com/Construction/PulseController/PulseController-01.gif

Pretty simple really since the micro-controller does all the work. So I got that board on order...

I will just get a little DigiKey Z1161-ND +-12VDC and +5VDC enclosed switching power supply to run the logic. That will just take care of that with only 1 minute of ordering time ;-))

So just the IGBT controller now and laying out the protection board and IGBT board...

Cheers,

	Terry