[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: High Reliability - DRSSTC II - Proven
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: High Reliability - DRSSTC II - Proven
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 08:38:53 -0700
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <3D74B6131C67CA48B6AD345B21CCA8BF2A9734@emss04m19.us.lmco.c om>
- Old-return-path: <email@example.com>
- References: <3D74B6131C67CA48B6AD345B21CCA8BF2A9734@emss04m19.us.lmco.com>
- Resent-date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 08:38:53 -0700 (MST)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <DMgkXB.A.58B.MOEyBB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: Terry Fritz <teslalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I think that is the longest run I have ever heard of for any large Tesla coil!!
Have you made any further significant changes to the system to make it so
Looking forward to your new book!!
At 08:07 AM 12/21/2004, you wrote:
If there were any doubts about the reliability of the DRSSTC system,
there are none now.
In the past few months i have been demonstrating my DRSSTC II system at
a number of events including both
corporate and educational events.
I have put in a total of 100 hours of cumulative runtime on this sytem
at full power with zero failures.
At the most recent demonstration, the coil was left running at 100%
power (280VAC input power, 100Hz PRF, 300uS
Pulsewidth) for a CONTINUOUS 5 hours as a floor display.
Component heating is minimum (at the 100Hz PRF - ) and the muffin fan
cools bridge components sufficiently.
GO DRSSTC !!!!!