[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Leaky Pig
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Leaky Pig
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 17:16:53 -0700
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Old-return-path: <email@example.com>
- Resent-date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 17:18:49 -0700 (MST)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <rT6I5D.A.6aE.n1LyBB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: "Gary Weaver" <gary350@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Big. Heavy. Tough to move..........Maybe they should be called Elephants.
> Original poster: Jim Lux <jimlux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> At 11:11 AM 12/21/2004, you wrote:
> >Original poster: "Gary Weaver" <gary350@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> >Why does everyone call it a PIG???
> >Where did PIG come from?
> Because they are big, heavy, and tough to move around (particularly 30
> in the air hanging from a crane, etc.).