Re: Coil Trouble

Original poster: Bob81818@xxxxxxx

I believe I closed the gap down before but no definite improvement, yet I didn't spend too much time playing with it. I'll go and set up everything again and see how it works with different gap widths. I have a few microwave oven blowers, has anyone had positive results with using them in a blower gap? And lastly, how stupid is it running a coil of my size in my basement and would any sites have information on that? Its a little chilly in NY now so its hard to work outside. Thanks all.
Dan E.