Re: Question to the group

Hi Charles,

Welcome!

It might be out of date but check here:

http://hot-streamer.com/TeslaCoils/Pros/TeslaCoils.htm

I have seen secondaries on e-bay too. A lot depends on what kind of quantities, 5, 10, 10000 ;-)

You should be able to find someplace that will do it fairly easy. Even motor rewind shops could do it professionally. Anyone with a lathe, or simple winding jig, wire, and poly coating can too.

Cheers,

        Terry