Question to the group

Original poster: Charles Kubis <ckubis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi there, I'm new to the group. I'm a chemist and a mechnical engineer. Currently retired two years at the age of 48. Unfortunately I'm not an electrical engineer but will grasp the technical info with time. MY QUESTION TO THE GROUP -" Are there any companies or individuals that make standard OFF THE SHELF - STOCK item(s) secondary air cored coils." I'm looking for sources which can supply me with quantity in the future. I realize that size is important. I am generally looking for smaller coils for desk type applications. A few inches up to 24 inches. I will look at any sites that any one knows about
Thanks a lot!!!!!
Chuck Kubis