Re: Wild West Tech on the History channel

Original poster: Chip Atkinson <chip@xxxxxxxxxx>

My "knee jerk" reaction is that it's the performer's *head*.  You know how
it is -- most people are more willing to put their hands and feet in place
that they wouldn't dare put their head.  Probably the same thing.
Yeah, a ground strike would not be terribly pleasant I suspect.  IIRC some
people who've gotten a nasty zap in the head seem to have subsequent
"trouble with interpersonal skills" (meaning that it turns them wacky)

Chip