Re: ballast

Original poster: Gregory Hunter <tesla_39560@xxxxxxxxx>

If you are in a hurry, just wire an AC arc welder in
series with your pole pig 240v winding. This is a
simple, reliable way to ballast a pole transformer.
New welders are pricey, but you can get a used one
cheaply from the local classifieds. Even a broken
welder will do--all you need is the welder's
transformer, and those are pretty much unbreakable.
You can see more detail about this ballast on my web
site.

Happy New Year,

===== Gregory R. Hunter

http:\\hot-streamer.com/greg