Re: SSTC bridge driver

Original poster: "chris swinson" <exxos-at-cps-games.co.uk>

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tesla list" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
To: <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Sent: Sunday, February 01, 2004 6:17 PM
Subject: Re: SSTC bridge driver

 > Original poster: herwig.roscher-at-gmx.de
 >

 > exxos-at-cps-games.co.uk wrote:
 >
 >  > All you need to do is check out some driver IC's, I use some some IRF,
 >  > they have many to choose from, they are really good when you get them
 >  > running correctly.
 >
 > Chris,
 >
 > Thank you for your advice and PLEASE keep us updated.
 >
 > Cheers,
 >
 > Herwig

Herwig,

Just keep checking back on my site, ive not updated it for a few weeks, this
is becasue bascially its been to cold go out and try more coils and the
like, ive also got distracted onto other things at the moment but hopefully
will be back in action really soon.
Theres lot of testing on my site about coil waves etc, Theres far to many
"niggles" which can totally be eliminated with driver IC's.  So far I can't
see any problems with using them at all.   I've seen and had some pretty
nasty coil waves, mosfets really dont like crap being pumped into them. A
nice clean wave is the only way for success, and with all the isolation
coils ive wound and tested over this last year I know what im talking about
;-)

Chris