Re: MOT core

Original poster: "Richard W." <potluckutk-at-comcast-dot-net>

Actually decreasing the core cross-section by half will drop the power
capability almost by a factor of 4.

Let's say we have a core who's center leg measures 1" x 2" for 2 square
inches.

CS = 2 sq.in. (Cross Section)

VA = (CS/0.16)^2
VA = (2/0.16)^2