Re: 25 Kilavolts -at- 2 amps!

Original poster: Yurtle Turtle <yurtle_t-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Actually it states that it's 25 kV at 7.5 kVA. If you
want to overdrive something, I'd be much more
confident that my 25 kVA oil filled pig can take abuse
than a 7.5 kVA dry transformer. Remember, this is 7.5
kVA with 95% duty cycle, while a pig is made to rock
non-stop for years.

I'd love to have the choke though.

Adam

http://cgi.ebay-dot-com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2593780370&category=42881