Re: JavaTC and Coil Design

Original poster: G <bog-at-cinci.rr-dot-com>

Bart, et al,

Thanks for the quick reply. I just became concerned because using the
recommended wire size appeared to require somewhat less than 1000 turns to
maintain a 5:1 winding ratio. Thanks for the clarification.

Gregory

--
"Without ZIM, I am lost."
GeekID#-1229