Re: Secondary form coating.

Original poster: robert & june heidlebaugh <rheidlebaugh-at-desertgate-dot-com>

I use Fiber glass resin, but I have had a problen of my windings breaking
loose in cold temp. so I now spray my coils with clear spray to stick the
coil to the PVC before I coat the coil.  I guess that you could have the
same problem. The plastic dip may not bond well to PVC with no pre-coat.
    Robert   H