RE: electrical units

Original poster: "Godfrey Loudner" <ggreen-at-gwtc-dot-net>

I wonder if Charles Proteus Steinmetz ever worked with tesla coils.
I recall seeing a picture of him standing beside an artificial
lightning generator in his lab. The generator consisted of a
big tank transformer, with shielded tube rectifiers on top. The
capacitor bank was a very long glass stacked outfit. So he
was doing something with high voltage.

Godfrey Loudner