From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2004 5:03 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: Secondary form coating.

Original poster: robert & june heidlebaugh <rheidlebaugh-at-desertgate-dot-com>

I use Fiber glass resin, but I have had a problen of my windings
breaking
loose in cold temp. so I now spray my coils with clear spray to stick
the
coil to the PVC before I coat the coil.  I guess that you could have the
same problem. The plastic dip may not bond well to PVC with no pre-coat.
     Robert   H
--

  > From: "Tesla list" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
  > Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2004 08:20:00 -0700
  > To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
  > Subject: Secondary form coating.
  >
  > Original poster: "Luke" <Bluu-at-cox-dot-net>
  >
  > Has anyone ever used Plasti Dip for a secondary coil form coating
(under
  > the wire)?
  > Plasti Dip is that liquid rubber in a can you coat tool handles etc.
with.

  > Does it insulate well enough?  There are areas I would like to use it
in.
  > My form is already coated in Glytol.  But in the future thought
Plasti Dip