Re: Primary connection

Original poster: Ian Macky <ian.macky-at-oracle-dot-com>

 > I was wondering if I could hear the various ways that everyone has
 > connected their primary coil to the rest of the system.

for tapping the primary, suggest a connector made up of two or three
1/4" buss fuse clips next to each other on a connector block.

these clips usually have annoying little extra things on the side (to
limit fuse sideways motion) which have to be removed before clipping
to primary, but i finally found a beefy clip without the limiters.

these fit great on 1/4" round copper with a nice big contact patch:

     mouser part# 504-1A1120-10 [Cooper/Bussman part# BK/1A1120-10]

--ian