Re: Primary connection

Original poster: Bart Anderson <classi6-at-classictesla-dot-com>

Hi Luke,

I use a piece of copper strap and shape it to the primary width. 2 holes
are drilled in the ends. When the strap is folded around the primary, the
drilled holes are aligned to a allow a single screw to pass through which
is where I make the connection. I use a washer on each side of the strap to
ensure the clamp is tight to the primary. The hold length must be correct
to ensure a tight fit.

Here's an old picture for reference:
http://www.classictesla-dot-com/temp/clamp.jpg

Take care,