From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Saturday, February 07, 2004 1:17 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: RE: Safety Gap

Original poster: "Luke" <Bluu-at-cox-dot-net>

Yup no caps.
Just an NST and a Spark gap.
The spark gap in this case was nothing more than two pieces of copper
wire cut and pointed toward eachother.  So it wasn’t rounded balls or
anything like that.  Does that make a huge difference?

Luke Galyan
Bluu-at-cox-dot-net