Re: Wideband Pearson Current Monitor on EBAY

Hi Finn,

At 03:57 PM 2/7/2004, you wrote:

>Tesla list wrote:
>
>>HA!  I have eight of them :o))
>>http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/NewEbayToy1.jpg
>
>>I think Finn has enough now too.  But don't want to bid against anyone
>>here (like bidder #1 ;-)))
>>Cheers,
>
>          Terry
>Not yet!. Although you have sat the standard for *enough* Pearsons, I`l
>stop collecting when I get my hands on a #4418.   :-)

I may indeed have a few "too" many at this point!  But some of the later
ones were brand new, never used, going for a song...

I too am still lurking for a 500,000 amp one. :o))

Scott has the biggest on at 15.7 pounds!!

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/Pearson%20310%20%26%20411.JPG

Cheers,

         Terry