Ravi, John Richardson is the guy you're looking for.

Original poster: "John Richardson" <jprich-at-up-dot-net>

Hi Ravi,

I think I'm the John your looking for.  Yes, it went out last Monday.  I
would have thought you would have had it by now.  The only reason it might
arrive slower than expected is because I was changing a crankshaft on one of
our logging machines  (Oil plug "fell out".  We should call this operation
Lobotomy Logging, Inc.  Unbelieveable.), and I had my father send it out.
He sent it via postal service, as opposed to UPS, which is what I would have
done.  They can be slow.  Sorry it's taking so long.

John Richardson