Re: "aquarium gravel" in pole pig? :\

Original poster: "J. Aaron Holmes" <jaholmes-at-silicon-arcana-dot-com>

Yeah...  arg!  I'll probably have to rig some kind of
hoist to remove the transformer from the can so I can
clean it out.  Okay or not, it'll bug me knowing it's
in there.  Guess my project for tonight will be
figuring out how to get some rope around the
transformer.  I wasn't looking at it with that goal
last night, but all the same, I'm don't remember
seeing any obvious way to do it, either :(