where do people look for HV jobs?

Original poster: Jim Lux <jimlux-at-earthlink-dot-net>

I don't know if this fits in the purview of the Tesla mailing list, but if
it does...

A question came up at work (JPL) about optimum places to advertise for
people to fill HV design jobs. So, those of you tesla'ing for pay (or
HV'ing for pay), where did you look for ads? How did you find your job? How
would one go about seeking a job working with HV?

And, of course, if anyone wants a job doing HV design (particularly with
switching converters) for space flight (but, sadly, we're not interested in
deliberately making sparks), contact me off-list. You might be able to
build that next SSTC driver for a somewhat different environment.