RE: "aquarium gravel" in pole pig? :\

Original poster: "Christopher 'CajunCoiler' Mayeux" <cajuncoiler-at-cox-dot-net>

They don't have to be a pig to be heavy either.  When I
first tried to pic up the isolation transformer that I
used in my "megafilter", I thought sure I did myself a
mischief, but my intestinal wall proved stronger. :)
See also:
http://www.msbdatasystems-dot-com/cajuncoiler/Images/it.jpg
I think we (list members) estimated it to be between
1.5 and 2 kva, if i remember right. :)