From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Friday, February 13, 2004 11:23 AM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: Single-bushing 14.7kV pigs. Thoughts?

Original poster: Esondrmn-at-aol-dot-com

In a message dated 2/11/04 11:24:41 AM Pacific Standard Time,
tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:

Brian,

I use RG-213 coax as feed lines from my distribution transformer to the
coil, about 20 feet.  I originally had the shield grounded and did not
experience this problem.  I did eventually remove the outer jacket and
shield after reading about other coilers problems with this.  There must
be
a particular set of conditions that cause a 60 hz resonance for some set
up
and not others.

Ed Sonderman