Re: where do people look for HV jobs?

Original poster: Ed Phillips <evp-at-pacbell-dot-net>

">         I'd suspect that there are guys floating around the Southern
 > California
 >area who used to build HV power supplies and modulators for TWT's and
 >radar systems and probably have a lot of useful knowledge.

And where should we advertise to find these paragons of HV
virtue???  Unfortunately, we can't do like Raytheon (nee Hughes) does
and
have billboard trailers pulled up and down the freeway during rush
hour."

	If I knew I would have told you!

Sorry,

Ed