Re: Where do I buy OBITs?

Most local heating/AC shops have a repair section.  They usually have
several OBITs of the older style (non-electronic) stacked up on a shelf.
Some shops give them away because they can't use the older style in any new
installations --- violates codes.

Check a big Yellow Pages of any large city nearby ---- heating/AC --- for
shop tel numbers.  Be sure to use their full name or most shops don't know
what an O-B-I-T is.  (oil burner ignition transformer)

Dr. Resonance