RE: Tesla coil grounding and other questions

Original poster: Brett Miller <brmtesla2-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Tom,

I'll have to second that...I wouldn't be where I am
right now if it weren't for Richie's page, plus he is
a real nice guy if you ever contact him.  After you
graduate from his page (ie, read and understand *all*
the material)...make sure and read all of Terry
Fritz's papers on www.hot-streamer-dot-com and then read
all of the stuff from Paul Nicholson.  It should be a
goal of any coiler to understand this material.  There
are many others of course, that I didn't mention, but
are equally important....don't miss Marco Denicolai's
papers...and his Thor project power supply design.  Of
course, everyone should start out with basic NST (or
flyback/ignition coil) coiling.

...my 2 bucks.
-Brett

http://www.richieburnett.co.uk/operation.html#operation